I had no idea that blog award were a thing so I was so excited when Beth from Beth’s Bookish Corner nominated me for the Book Fangirling Blog Award!! Thank you so much Beth you are seriously the sweetest!
- Create a post too accept your award
- Add the blog award button into your post (just save the picture to your computer and upload it) and put it on the side of your blog as a widget.
- Answer the Questions set for you below
- Come up with you own 5 questions for your nominees.
- Nominate 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award. Of course not everyone may know this many, I personally only know a few, so if you only know 3 then don’t panic! Even if you nominate just 1 person, it’s still spreading the love of this award.
You can find out all about this award by visiting the original creator, BookFangirling‘s blog.
- Which book/book series do you fangirl over the most? Defiantly Harry Potter. I mean if my username isn’t clue enough, Harry Potter just means so much to me and I keep him very close to my heart.
- What hyped book/book series have you not read? Percy Jackson, I know I’ve made at least two posts about how I haven’t read it yet but I’m determined to get through them this year.
- Which book character do you think is the biggest fangirl/boy? Dobby… do I need a reason.
- What and when was your first fangirl moment? Okay so I’m 16 right now and I read the Harry Potter books in 5th grade (before DHP1 came out). I went to see the movie with my brother the weekend after it came out, and I just remember bawling my eyes out and thinking “I hope this isn’t the end because I can’t compose myself” and then it ending and me walking to the car still crying over Dobby.
- How would you describe a what a fangirl is to an ordinary member of society? A girl or boy who is very enthusiastic about books/movies/anything that they really like and not afraid to show it!!
- What is the story behind your favorite bookmark?
- What book originally got you into reading?
- Whats your Hogwarts House?
- The Largest book you’ve ever read?
- Favorite Classic?